- “The Unconstitutionality of the Marital Rape Exemption in India”, 3(2) University of OxfordHuman Rights Hub Journal 203(Special Issue: Gautam Bhatia and Shreya Atrey ed., New Beginnings: IndianConstitutional Rights Jurisprudence after Puttaswamy)
- “377 Bites the dust: Unpacking the long and winding road to the Judicial Decriminalization ofHomosexuality in India” NLS Socio-Legal Review, 11th October 2018.
- “Taking Fresh Guard: Rethinking Data in light of the Privacy Judgement”, Economic and PoliticalWeekly, New Delhi, Volume 52, Issue No. 40, October 9, 2017.
- “Reassessing the Role of the Rajpramukh: An Analysis of the Continuing Relevance of theGovernor’s Position”, NUJS Law Review, Volume 10.3, July 2017.
- “The Uncertain Regulation of Hate Speech by the Supreme Court”, Comparative Constitutional Law and Administrative Law Quarterly, Vol 3.4, September 2017.
- “A small battle for FBI, a gigantic war for Privacy: Decoding the Apple v FBI decision”, Economicand Political Weekly, New Delhi, Vol. 51, Issue No. 17, 23 Apr, 2016.
- “Surveillance, Privacy and Technology: A comparative critique of the laws in the US and India”, Journal of Indian Law Institute, Vol. 57, pp. 549-577, New Delhi, 2015.