Joined the laboratory of Government Examiner of Questioned Documents, Bureau of Police Research and Development (MHA) at Kolkata in the year 1986.
Subsequently the post of Asstt. Government Examiner of Questioned Documents, Deputy Government Examiner and Deputy Director in the same laboratory CFSL KOLKATA.
During 35 years in the field of Documents Examination I have examined approximately 5000 cases involving Lakhs of exhibits. The exhibits are manuscripts, Xerographic, printed, Currency notes, unconventional Documents- clothes, wind screen, wall writings.
Reported cases of SAARC Countries.
Testimony services- approximately 400 in various honourable Courts and Inquiries.
Proficiency in languages- Hindi, Bengali, Oriya, Assamese, Urdu.
1. Examination of Printed Matter IJRAR oct2020vol7 issue-4. www.ijrar.org
2. Study of Identification Characteristics of printed and photocopied documents produced with modern inkjet and toner technologies. Problems of Forensic Sciences 2020 vol124 269-286.
3. Forensic examination of unaccustomed handwriting in Hindi script IPJ vol67(4) Oct-dec 2020.
4. A substantial forgery in pecuniary Documents Malaysian Journal of Forensic Sciences 2019 9(1):10-14.
5. Neoteric Inclination of Forgery in Pecuniary Documents Indian Police Journal Apl-Jun2021
6. Examination of Capital letters CBI BULLETIN feb2002