- Social Dimensions of Copyright Infringement and Enforcement: A Quick Reflection in the context of Sci-Hub Litigation, BANANAIP COUNSELS (2021)
- Minority Educational Institution and its Social Accountability, Central India Law Quarterly, Vol. X, April-June 1997, Part-II, p.217.
- Criminalization Under Negotiable Instrument Act – Cochin University Law Review – Vol 23, P.400
- Secularism at Crossroad, Indian Bar Review, Vol.XXIV, 1997, P.147.
- Form of Government-Needs a Second Thought, Central India Law Quarterly, Vol. XI, Oct-Dec. 1998, Part-IV, p.525.
- Legal Implication of Electronic Commerce – Indian Bar Review – Vol. XXVI, 1999, P.117
- Anti Cyber Crime Legislation – Corporate Law Cases, August, 2004
- Database, Internet and Intellectual Property Law – Indian Juridical Review – Vol.2, 2005, P.1
- Anomalies in Copyright Law – The Journal of World Intellectual Property, 2006, Vol. 9, No. 6, pp 654-672
- Information, Copyright and Future, 2007 European Intellectual Property Review 180
- Moral Rights: Principles, Practice and New Technology, Mira T. Sundara Rajan, 4 NUJS L. Rev. (2011).
- Intellectual Property From Bedrock of Natural Resources, Eastern Book Company. 2016.
- Copyright, Access and Information Society, Indian Law Institute, Springer, 2017
- DATABASE LAW, Springer, 2016
- Principal Investigator : Major Research Project, Patent Prosecution Challenges in Biotechnology related Invention, UGC.
- Principal Investigator : Judicial Academy Project, Judicial Trend in Cases relating to Cyber Crime with special reference to West Bengal.
- COPYRIGHT LAW
- PATENT LAW
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LAW