“Effect of Inorganic Arsenic Compounds on the Activity of Intestinal Smooth Muscles in Mammals: A Molecular Physiological Study.”, thesis submitted to the University of Kalyani, for PhD degree, 2014.
Selected Publication and genebank submission
- Pharmaceutical Patents: Weighing Intellectual Property Rights on the Human Rights Scale, NUALS Intellectual Property Law Review (2019-2020), Vol. II, 79-101. ISSN 2582-4244.
- Acinobacter sp. AGP-02 16S ribosomal RNA gene, partial sequence. GenBank: JN639876. National Centre for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), U.S. National Library of Medicine, 8600 Rockvile Pike, Bethesda MD, 20894 USA. 2011
Ghosh M. Bactericidal effect of 18 popular proprietary and traditional tooth-care agents in rural, outskirts and urban West Bengal on pure non-oral and undefined mixed oro-dental culture. 2016 IISRR. 20-32. ISSN 2394-6873.
- Ghosh M & Paul G. Intestinal dysfunction and alteration of various systemic and morphometric characters in albino rats (Charles foster) under stress of inorganic arsenic (iAs) compounds: a pilot study. Int J Pharm Bio Sci 2013 Apr; 4(2): (B) 1008 – 1016. ISSN 0975-6299.
- Ghosh M & Paul G. Postmortem application of Sodium Arsenite and Arsenate increases intestinal motility of rat following the occupation theory of drug at receptor level, but only up to a threshold limit of exposure. JEP 2011; 4 (1,2): 61-74 ISSN-0974-7036.
- Sarkar K, Tarafder P, Ghosh M, Ghati A & Paul G. Bisphenol A inhibits duoodenal motility in a dose dependent manner in-vitro of rat by inducing deposition of Ca2+ salts at the smooth muscle layer of duodenum. JEP 2011; 4(1,)2:.50-60. ISSN-0974-7036.
- Tarafder P, Sarkar K, Ghosh M, Ghati A & Paul G. Bisphenol A induced altered transaminase activity of serum and ventricular tissue along with some histological changes of cardiac myocytes. JEP 2011; 3 (1,2) 44-56. ISSN-0974-7036.
- Baskey S, Ghosh M, Tarafder P, Sarkar K and Paul G (2014). Chlorpyrifos impairs haematological and hepatic tissue functions by producing oxidative stress. J Pharm Bio Sci. 5(2): (B) 829-834. ISSN 0975-6299.