Journals (Refereed/Peer reviewed/ Student edited)
- “Sports Law in India: Policy, Regulation and Commercialisation”, (co-edited with Lovely Dasgupta), Sage Publishers [ISBN: 978-93-528-0678-2]
- “Saving the News: Why the Constitution calls for Government Action to Preserve Freedom of Speech by Martha Minow (Book Review)”, Journal of Indian Law and Society 12(2) JILS 140 (2021) [ISSN: 2277-5552]
- “The Struggles of the Indian Constitution in the face of Autocratic Legalism: Constitutionalism at Crossroads?” (co-authored with Shouvik Kumar Guha), Federal Law Review (2022) [forthcoming]
- “Anti-Defection Law: Towards a Paradigm Shift?” Economic and Political Weekly, LVI (10) 21 (Mar 6, 2021) [ISSN (Print) – 0012-9976 | ISSN (Online) – 2349-8846]
- “Clearing the Decks for the Uniform Civil Code? An Evolutionary Analysis of the Supreme Court’s Engagement with Religious Freedoms”, Journal of the Indian Law Institute, 62(3) JILI 327 (2020) [ISSN: 0019-5731].
- “Tracing the Evolutionary Trend of Decency and Morality in India: A Comparative Analysis”, Indian Journal of Law and Justice, 11(1) IJLJ 1 (2020) [ISSN: 0976-3570]
- “Transformative Constitution and the Horizontality Approach: An Exploratory Study” [to be published] Indian Journal of Law and Justice (2019) [ISSN: 0976-3570]
- “Redeeming our Pledge: Where do we Stand?”,Youthink, Vol XIV (2019) at p. 45. [ISSN: 2347-6222].
- “Mightier Than The Sword: A Comparative Analysis of the Judicial Trend in the United States and India in Securing the Freedom of Speech and Expression”, International Journal of Legal Studies and Research, 5 e-IJLSR 1 (2016) [ISSN (O): 2278-4764].
- “Right to Free Speech and Censorship: A Jurisprudential Analysis”, Journal of Indian law Institute, 56 JILI 175 (2014) [ISSN: 0019-5731].
- “Draft National Telecom Policy, 2011: The Road Ahead”, Journal of Telecommunications and Broadcasting Law, 1 J. Telecomm. & Broadcasting L. (2012) 127 [ISSN: 2278-974X].
- “Copyright Exhaustion in India and the United States: A Comparative Critique”, (co-authored with Navajyoti Samanta), Journal of Intellectual Property Law & Practice, Oxford University Press, 2009 4(11):827-832 [Online ISSN 1747-1540; Print ISSN 1747-1532].
- “The WTO Agreement and the Right to Health: Conflict of Consensus? A Developing Country Perspective”, NUJS Law Review, 1 NUJS L. Rev. (2008) 225 [ISSN-L (Online): 0975 – 0207; ISSN (Print): 0975 – 0029].
Reports, Newspaper Articles, Online Publications etc.
- “Regulation and Management of Groundwater in West Bengal: Issues and Concerns” (co-authored with Sarfaraz Ahmed Khan) [upcoming]
- “Commercialisation of Sports and Indian Franchise Leagues” in Lovely Dasgupta and Shameek Sen (eds.), Sports Law in India: Policy, Regulation and Commercialisation (Sage Publishers, 2018) ISBN: 978-93-528-0678-2
- “Constitutional Aspects of Natural Resources” (co-authored with Tanvi Mani and NilanjanaMazumder) in P. Ishwara Bhat (ed.) Natural Resources Law – Concepts and Approaches (Eastern Book Company, 2016) ISBN 978-93-5145-388-8
- “A Critical Analysis of the Human Organ and Tissue Transplantation Law in India” (co-authored with Kirandeep Kaur) in Sandeepa Bhat (ed.), Reflections in Medical Law and Ethics, (Eastern Law House, 2015) ISBN 978-81-7177-298-8
- “Towards a More Efficacious and Sustainable Water Sharing Dispute Resolution Framework: A Comparative Analysis of the Indian and American Systems of Law and Practice”(co-authored with TilottamaRaychaudhuri)in P. Ishwara Bhat (ed.), Law governing Interstate and International Water Disputes, (Eastern Book Company, 2013) ISBN 978-93-502-8980-8
- “Trial by Media” (co-authored with NavajyotiSamanta)in S Ravi (ed.), Media Law: Emerging Contours (Amicus Law Books, 2009) ISBN 978-81-314-2525-1
- “Terrorism, National Security and Human Rights: Domestic Concerns and Global Responses” in Azizur Rahman Chowdhury (ed.), A Compendium of Human Rights (Atlantic Publishers, 2009) ISBN 978-81-269-1333-6
- “The Principle of Common Heritage of Mankind and the Outer Space: A Saga of Ambiguities and Ineffectiveness” in Sandeepa Bhat (ed.), Outer Space Laws: from Theory to Practice (ICFAI University Press, 2008) ISBN 978-81-314-2133-8
- “Proshnota Shudhu Hijab-er Noy” (Bengali) in Anandabazar Patrika, 28 March, 2022.
- “Adalot o Jaatiyo Nirapotta” (Bengali) in Anandabazar Patrika, 11 March, 2022.
- “Keno Naagorikder Moulik Odhikaartukuo Oshweekaar Korey Rashtro” (Bengali) in Anandabazar Patrika, 10 Jan, 2022.
- “Nijer Odhikaarer Seema Jaani Ki?” (Bengali) in Anandabazar Patrika, 20 Nov, 2021
- “Najordaarir Porer Dhaap” (Bengali) (co-authored with AgnidiptoTarafder) in Anandabazar Patrika, 27th May 2020.
- “Ayodhya Byatikrom Holo Keno?” (Bengali) in Anandabazar Patrika, 19 Nov 2019.
- “Kakey Boley Dolbirodhi Kaaj” (Bengali) in Anandabazar Patrika, 19 Aug, 2019.
- “Adalat o Bohu Manush” (Bengali) in Anandabazar Patrika, 13 Oct, 2018.
- “Adalat o Bharatiya Ganatantra” (Bengali) in Anandabazar Patrika, 1 June, 2018.
- “Facebook-key keno Daka-i Jay” (Bengali) in Anandabazar Patrika, 29 Mar, 2018.
- “Obhijukto mane-i Oporadhi?” (Bengali) in Anandabazar Patrika, 28 Feb, 2018.
- “Byakti-r Odhikar-i Prothom” (Bengali) in Anandabazar Patrika, 18 Jan, 2018.
- “Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing? An analysis of The AADHAAR (Targeted Delivery of Financial and Other Subsidies, Benefits and Services) Bill, 2016” (co-authored with Agnidipto Tarafder) in The Statesman, 24 Mar, 2015.
- “Legal Guidelines for Gender-Transition Services for the Trans-persons” submitted to Sappho for Equality (as part of project for developing surgical and legal protocols for conducting Sex Reassignment Surgery operations in India).
- “A Response to the Consultation Paper on Media Law” sent to the Law Commission of India, reported in the online media as “NUJS Kolkata’s Response to Law Commission’s Consultation Paper on Media Law (available online at http://www.lawctopus.com/nujs-kolkata-response-to-law-commissions-consultation-paper-on-media-law/)
- “A Marvel of an Academic Exercise: A Book Review of Facets of Media Law by Madhavi Goradia Divan” in The Statesman, 24 Nov, 2013.
- “Free to Sing?” in The Hoot, 04 Mar, 2010, (available online at http://www.thehoot.org/web/home/story.php?storyid=4376&mod=1&pg=1§ionId=22&valid=true.)