He has the credit to publish a book titled “Legal perspectives on human rights protection in internal conflicts”, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH & Co. KG Heinrich-Böcking-Str. 6-8 66121, Saarbrücken, Germany, (2012), (ISBN 978-3-8473-2683-0)
- “The situation in Darfur: possible Security Council referral to ICC”, Yearbook of International Humanitarian and Refugee Law, Vol. 2, (2004), pp. 116-130. Published by Indian society of International Law, New Delhi, (ISSN 0974-9500).
- “Protection of women during armed conflict: a survey of existing network of customary – treaty law and practice”, Yearbook of International Humanitarian and Refugee Law, Vol. 6, (2006), pp. 251-264.
- TVGNS Sudhakar, J. Adithya Reddy, “Does the Agreement on Safeguards Frustrate its Own Purpose?”, Icfai Journal of International Business Law, Vol. 6, No. 4, October (2007), pp. 8-18. Published by Icfai University Press, Hyderabad, (ISSN: 0972-6950). ; reprinted in
- “International Criminal Justice: an Analysis of International Criminal Judicial Institution”, NUJS Law Review, Vol. 1, No. 1, (2008), pp. 1-33. Published by NUJS, Kolkata. (ISSN-L (Online): 0975 – 0207) – (ISSN (Print) : 0975 – 0029).
- “The new United Nation’s Human Rights Council: some preliminary remarks”, Juridical Review, Vol. 1, No. 1, (2008), pp. 81-88. Published by NUJS, Kolkata.
- “The United Nations and the Protection of human rights: An analysis of issues and the Institutional Mechanisms”, Jadavpur journal of international relations, Vol. 15, (2011), pp. 26-54. Published by Jadavpur University. Dept. of International Relations. (ISSN 0973-5984)
BOOKS AND ARTICLES
- TVGNS Sudhakar, J. Adithya Reddy, Does the Agreement on Safeguards Frustrate its Own Purpose??, World trade and safeguard mechanism, Eds. p. satyanarayana Prasad, amicus books, ICFAI University Pres, 2008-9 pp. 1-18. (ISBN: 9788131417690)
- TVGNS Sudhakar, Abhishek Tripathy, “Rethinking on the UNIDROIT System for the Protection of Interests for Space Actors”, In SPACE LAW IN THE ERA OF COMMERCIALISATION Eds, Sandeepa Bhat 1st Edn., Eastern Book Co., Lucknow 2010, (ISBN 81-7012-995-8)