- “The Impact of COVID-19 on Mental Health” Exploring the Consequences of the COVID-19 Pandemic, Social, Cultural, Economic, and Psychological Insights and Perspectives, Apple Academic Press [ISBN: 9781774638644]
- “India’s Sexual Harassment Law – Rendering Tokenism?” Crime and Justice Research Centre, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane. [ISBN 978-0-9874678-6-7]
- “Vertical Agreements – A Critique of the Approach Taken Under the Competition Act, 2020, With Special Reference to the Automobile Industry” Emerging Competition Law, Wolters Kluwer [ISBN -13:978-93-86691-28-6]
- Towards a More Efficacious and Sustainable Water Sharing Dispute Resolution Framework: A Comparative Analysis of the Indian and American Systems of Law and Practice” Inter-State and International Water Disputes, Eastern Book Company [ISBN: 93-5028-980-6]
- “Abuse of Dominance in Digital Platforms: An Analysis of Indian Competition Jurisprudence” Volume 1- CCI Journal on Competition Law and Policy (ISSN 2582 – 838X)
- “Using Leniency Effectively in Anti-Cartel Investigations: A Study of Recent Trends in Cases Decided By the CCI” Indian Journal of Law and Justice (ISSN: 0976-3570).
- “Predatory Pricing and Market Determination in Non -Traditional Markets: An analysis of recent cases decided by the Competition Commission of India” Indian Journal of Law and Justice (ISSN: 0976-3570)
- “Corporate Cartels and Leniency In India: An Antitrust Perspective” International Journal of Management, Volume 11, Issue 10, (ISSN: 0976-6502)
- “Vertical Restraints in Competition law: The Need to Strike the Right Balance Between Regulation and Competition” NUJS Law Review, 2011, Volume 4, No. 4 [ISSN: 0975 – 0029].
- “The Unforeseen Developments Clause in Safeguards under the WTO: Confusions in Compliance” Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy” Volume 11, No. 1 [ISSN: 1496-5208]
- “A Powerful Safeguard Against Irreparable Injury: The Growing Necessity of Interim Measures To Preserve Competition In Rapidly Changing Digital Markets” Indian Journal of Law and Technology, Volume 18 [ISSN: 0973-0362] [forthcoming].
- “The Law Relating to Sexual Harassment in India: An Analysis”, International Journal of Legal Studies and Research, Vol. 6 No. 2 [ISSN (O): 2278-4764]
- Research Project as Co-Chair of the Competition Commission of India Cartel Working Group, “Towards a Crisis Cartel regime in India – A Case for the Recognition of Crisis Cartels” submitted to the CCI, also available on SSRN.
- Research Project on “Juvenile Justice in Marginalised Sections of Society – Analysing the Reality” submitted to the West Bengal Judicial Academy.
- Research Project on “Competition Assessment of the MSME Act, 2006” submitted to the Competition Commission of India.
- Research Project on “Competition Assessment of the Highways Sector” submitted to theCompetition Commission of India
- “Peer Review of the National Textile Policy, 2000 And Related Laws” submitted to the Competition Commission of India.
- Translation of 9 Competition Law Advocacy Booklets in Bengali submitted to Competition Commission of India, available on the CCI website.
- “The Complexities in Regulating Vertical Agreements by Competition Law in the Automobile Industry” Paper presented at the 14th Asian Law Institute (ASLI) International Conference in Philippines, Manila [May 2017].
- “India’s Sexual Harassment Law” paper presented at the Crime, Justice and Social Democracy Conference, Crime and Justice Centre, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia [July 2015].
- “Towards a More Efficacious and Sustainable Water Sharing Dispute Resolution Framework: A Comparative Analysis of the Indian and American Systems of Law and Practice” Paper presented at the 11th Asian Law Institute (ASLI) International Conference in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia [May 2014].
- “The Regulation of Vertical Agreements in newer Competition Regimes: How much is too much?” Paper presented at the 10th Asian Law Institute (ASLI) International Conference in NLSIU, Bangalore [May 2013].
- “Anti-Competitive Agreements and Cartelisation” presented at the First GNLU International Conference on Trade and Competition, organized by the Gujarat National Law University [March, 2011].
- “The Study of Law and Economics – From a Law School Perspective” presented at the National Conference on Law and Economics [NLU Bhopal] 3rd – 4th February 2020.
- “Cartels in India: Nature and pattern across various industries over time” presented at the first Webinar of the Cartel Working Group. [NICE CWG] 17th August, 2020.
- “Crisis Cartels” presented at the second Webinar of the Cartel Working Group. [NICE CWG] 12th December, 2020.
- “Predatory Pricing in Non-Traditional Markets” presented at the National Law Conclave at Department of Law, NBU 30th November-1st December, 2019.
- “Vertical Agreements – A Critique of the Approach Taken under the Competition Act, 2002” Paper presented at the National Conference on Competition Law and Policy: Problems and Prospects Organised by ILI in Association with the Competition Commission of India, New Delhi [March 2017].
- “Towards a More Efficacious and Sustainable Water Sharing Dispute Resolution Framework” Paper presented at a UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Inter State Water Disputes in NUJS .
- “Safeguard Measures under the GATT/WTO” presented at the Sensitization Workshop on WTO and related issues organised by the Department of Small and Medium Scale Industries, Government of India .
- Undergraduate: Jurisprudence, Law of Torts, World Trade Law, Competition Law.
- Post graduate: Competition Law, International Trade Law.
- Diploma Courses: Post graduate Diploma in Business Laws, NUJS.