- “Live in Relationship & Hindu Marriage: A Critical Legal Analysis” LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing House, Germany, ISBN: 978-3-659-69993-1 (2015).
In progress (Books):
- “Inclusive wealth generation through IP commercialization”, Editor, Thomson Reuters 2022, (forthcoming).
- Non-Conventional Trademark in Intellectual Property regime of India, Thomson Reuters 2022, (forthcoming).
- “How far Data Mining is Legal!” Book Chapter in Book title Legal Analytics, publisher CRC Press, Thomson Reuters, (2022)(Forth Coming).
- “Big Data Analytics in Industry 4.0 in Legal Perspective: Past, Present and Future” Book Chapter in bool title “Recent Advances of Digital Transformation: Industry 4.0 to Society 5.0” Published by Springer, Chapter 7, (2022), (Forth coming).
- “Legal implication of blockchain technology in public health”, Book Chapter in Book Title Digital Health Transformation with Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence, Publisher CRC Press, Thomson Reuters. (2022) ISBN: 9781032161181, Chapter 16, (Forth coming).
- “Study of water quality, socio-economic status and policy intervention in spring ecosystems of Tripura, Northeast India.” Discover Water 2, 7 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s43832-022-00015-9 (Open Access)
- “Right to Clean Water: a case study of Gomati River at Tripura, India from Techno-Socio-Legal Perspective”, Sustainable Water Resource. Management. 7, 14 Springer Nature Journal (2021). ISSN: 2363-5045.
- “Privacy Issues of Smart Cities: Legal Outlook”. In: Chakraborty C., Lin J.CW., Alazab M. (eds) Data-Driven Mining, Learning and Analytics for Secured Smart Cities. Advanced Sciences and Technologies for Security Applications. Springer, Cham (2021).
- “Information Technology and Environment: A legal Interphase” – Book chapter- in a book on “Environment and Public Health” published by Into legal world, ISBN: 9788195172702, (2021) pp- 60-66.
- “Implementation Process of Data Protection and Big Data Security: Comparative Approach of South Asia”, NUSRL Journal of Law and Policy, Vol. VII, (2021), ISSN 2349-9982.(in Press)
- “Influence of climate on survival strategies among the PVTG’s in South Bengal: Policy Perspective” Chapter 12, of Book Title “Natural Resources and their ecosystem services II” Edited, Vol. HSRA Publication, India ISBN: 9789355060648, (2021) pp. 178-188.
- “Powerplay of Artificial Intelligence upon Intellectual Property Law” Indian Journal of Law and Justice, Vol. 11 No. 1 (Part III), March 2020, p 84 – 99, ISSN: 0976-3570, UGC CARE listed.
- “Empirically unveiling the policy and implementation of Privacy and Data Protection Laws in Digital India” Delhi Journal of Contemporary Law, Vol III, (2020), e-ISSN – 2582-4570, pp 164-181
- “Necessity and desire: A legal conflict in digital age” International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, SCOPUS INDEXED, Vol 29, No 4,(2020), ISSN: 2005-4238 (Print), 2207-6360 (Online),pp. 8591-8604.
- “Designing & Structurization of Indian Bilateral Investment Treaties: An Analytical Study” International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, SCOPUS INDEXED, Vol 29, No 3,(2020), ISSN: 2005-4238 (Print), 2207-6360 (Online),pp. 14637-14653.
- “Revisiting Child Sexual Abuse in the Global South” in the Journal of Critical Reviews, Vol 7, Issue 11, 2020, SCOPUS INDEXED, ISSN: 2394-5125, pp. 2870-2880.
- “Rule of Law and Data Protection in Indian System” in the Book – “Rule of Law: The Myths and Reality” Edited ByDr. S P Chakrabarty & A. Rodricks, ISBN: 9788194673576 (2020) pp. 83-96.
- “Privacy and Different Technological Application Interphase: Indian Perspective”, Amity Law School Review, Delhi, VOL 15, Dec,2019, ISSN: 2249-2232.
- “The Robot and The Law: A Future Stress” NUJS Journal of Regulatory Studies, Governance and Public Policy, Vol -IV, Issue -4, Oct.-Dec. 2019, ISSN: 2456-4605(O).
- “Unraveling the Socio-Economic Condition of Tribal Peoples in West Bengal” (Co-Author), International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), Vol. 8, Issue 4, November 2019, Scopus Indexed – 5.92, ISSN:2277-3878 (Online).
- “Sustainable Development for Quality Life: Assessment of Human Rights” (Co-Author), NUJS Journal of Regulatory Studies, Governance and Public Policy, Vol -IV, Issue -1-3, Jan-Sept. 2019, ISSN: 2456-4605(O).
2018 and before
- “Trend in Intellectual Property Generation and Disposal of IP Applications” (Co-Author), NUJS Journal of Regulatory Studies, Governance and Public Policy, Vol -III, Issue -1-2, Jan- June. 2018, ISSN: 2456-4605(O).
- “Privacy and Data Protection Laws in India: A Right-Based Analysis” Bharti Law Review, Vol. V, Issue.2, (Oct-Dec 2016), pp. 54-72, ISSN 2278-6996.
- “Basic Structure: Present and Future approach in Indian context” (Co-Author), M S Ramaiah Journal of Law, Vol. II, Issue. I, p.96-110, ISSN:0975-9905, (2016).
- “Tax Avoidance and Limitation of Benefit” (Co-Author), Indian Journal of Tax Law, Vol. 2 IJTL (2015), pp. 1-20, (Open Access e-Journal).
- “Data Protection: A Different Dimension under Human Rights & Intellectual Property Law” VSRD International Journal of Justice& Legal Studies, Volume (I) Issue (II) December (2015), pp. 39-46e-ISSN: 2455-4057.
- “Emerging Trends in ‘Digital Environment’ Under the Indian Copyright Regime” Journal of Intellectual Property Law, Centre for Intellectual Property Rights, Nirma University, First Issue, (2015), pp. 1-16, ISSN No. 2455-0361.
- “Euthanasia: A Socio-Legal Study on Dignified Life and Death” (Co-Author), Calcutta Law Times, R Cambray & Co. Pvt. Ltd. Vol 2 Part I, April 2015, pp- 1-20, ISSN No. 0971-748X.
- “A comparative analysis of Data Protection and approach of India” Selected from “International Conference on Comparative Law and Development, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, (21-22 March, 2014)” Published by Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, and Edited by: Prof. Ashwani Kr. Bansal, ISBN: 978-81-931320-0-5, (2015), pp- 53-72.
- “Live–in-Relationship- A Comparative Analysis of Troubles and Stance” Chhattisgarh Law Journal- an International Bi-annual Referred Research journal, Vol. I Issue I, Jan-June 2015, pp- 49-63, ISSN- 2394-5281